Ever wandered how to make Cinnamon Espresso? Follow this recipe for a serving for two, and enjoy!
- 6 -7 tablespoons coffee beans (for espresso)
- 1 small piece cinnamon stick
- sugar (optional)
- cream (optional) or milk (optional)
- Put about 6 or 7 Tablespoons of coffee beans in your coffee grinder.
- Add a small piece of cinnamon stick to the beans. Try a very small piece the first time. The idea is to get the aroma of the cinnamon in the coffee but not taste it fully in the drink. If you are crazy about cinnamon, put in a bit more. Personally, I like to put in a very small sliver.
- Grind the coffee beans and the cinnamon together.
- Make espresso as usual using whatever machine you usually use.
- Add sugar and/or milk if desired.